Thursday, August 7, 2014

The milestones mean more

It is true.  I am sure every parent delights over their kids first word, first steps, first everything, but not like us.  I know it can't be true.  I STILL smile inside whenever I see Landon put cheerios in his mouth.  I remember how I worked for at least 3-4 months on picking up those tiny things and coordinating getting them to his mouth.  I still know the day he did it on 11/11/12.  I was so proud.  Logan started self feeding this week also- on 8/4/14!  Logan is now a walker.  Today I picked him up from daycare and he didn't see me, but he had stood up on something and took steps to the fence and then just left the play area and walked to the door to get in.  It was so far and off he went.  i was grinning so big.  I know how hard that little low tone body is working and I am so proud.  I then went to get Landon who was doing hard work with playdoh and digging things out of them.  He gave me a big hug and sat back down to work.  HOW AMAZING IS HE!  The moments mean more, yes they do, and this momma is so proud of my two perfect little men.

No comments:

Post a Comment