Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My own island, a week later

I lately feel like i am on an island, all alone.  I know I am not, but whenever I try to Alex, it's like he is not worried or has nothing positive to say.  I totally feel I make every decision on my own and it's overwhelming.  We spent the last two days with Dave Hammer in Pittsburgh.  I promise to go through my notes and post a lot, but it's disheartening.  This is about the 4th time someone told me Landon is a puzzle.  I hate the word puzzle.  It's like either he has the pieces and they aren't put together, or we are missing a piece.  It seems unfair to call him that.  I finally asked my husband what he thought, and he says "nothing I didn't already know" or "well they have to justify their jobs,"  What?!?  Does that even make sense?

 I will write more soon.  Today was a sad day, although I am hopeful that some gleam can come out of this.

I will say that, as always, I am very proud of Landon.  He is a good little boy, pleasant and all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment