Sunday, June 1, 2014

Today it is June

In June, we end the awful daycare my son has been in, and we have our CPSE meeting.  I finish work in 4 weeks and have sometime to figure out care for him for the fall.

This journey kind of sucks.  I would love another kid, honestly, but i don't think i could do this part again, services, worrying, feeling like it is all my fault.  This part, I don't think I can handle.  Both my boys are amazing, amazing boys, but maybe don't meet up to society.  I don't know.  I am in such a grieving state right now with Landon. I can't look back at old pictures, i can't look through his baby book, or read old journal entries, then I may see something I did, or something I should have noticed.  This really, really sucks.  can I say that enough?  I just pick my head up and keep going, but boy, this is very difficult for me.

I am praying for some huge burst of progress to help lift the spirits of this home.

I am praying for Logan to self feed or babble.

I am praying for landon to be able to have a word correctly produced and stick.

I am praying for Landon to improve his play skills more.

I am praying for both of the boys to be the best they can be.


I pray all day long.

1 comment:

  1. I used to wonder if my prayers even mattered anymore because I sounded like such a broken record. Hang in there mama.

    ReplyDelete