Friday, June 6, 2014

found my mom's guestbook today

Found my mom's guestbook online today from when she passed.  I do miss my momma very, very much.  I will paste it here.

Page 1 of 6

  
  
  
October 2, 2006
Kim,
I am so sorry for your loss... please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know I never met your mom, but she must have been strong just like you. Thanks for letting me read this ~ God Bless
  
Meghan Aagaard (Geneseo, NY )

  
September 23, 2006
Dear "Dud",

Friend of my youth. Quiet, thoughtful, funny, smart. You were so unique. You will be so sorely missed. We are all so much better people for having known you.
  
Joseph Mariani (North Syracuse, NY )
giuseppe@prodigy.net

  
September 22, 2006
Jerry,
I am very sorry for your loss. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, your memories will bring you comfort.
  
leslie werynski -ronan (east aurora, NY )
leslier2517@aol.com

  
September 22, 2006
Grief, like the ocean comes in waves only to recede and come yet again. But with it comes healing. Memories wash ashore and are bathed by the golden sun. Grab hold of those memories and let them fill the emptiness. ~Life is too short. For we do not know what the future brings for everyone of us.

Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them, and sometimes, it's those memories that give us the strength to go on.

Kim-I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family through this difficult time.
  
Emily Gamage (Syracuse, NY )

  
September 19, 2006
Jerry and family,
We are so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
  
Norb, Holly & Brian Wiesnet (Raleigh, NC )

  
September 18, 2006
Jerry and family,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family during this dificult time.
  
Mark Holcomb (Fayetteville, GA )

  
September 18, 2006
Jerry, Just wanted you to know, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Time and friends will help heal the pain of your loss.
  
Wanda Jones (Newnan, GA )

  
September 15, 2006
Kristin and Family,

Im so sorry about your loss no words can express my saddness and I cant even imagine you at this time...I will always be here for you no matter what -cmon i've been there since 9th grade and we still talk! this is the time where I will juggle your juggling balls for you and we can talk all you want about your mushu feelings and we will paint our toes pink to be beautiful!...just know krisha that no matter when or what I am here for you and this invitation extends to the whole family but Im sure only Kristin will take advantage of it...She was our Lance- a fighter beyond anyone wildest dreams- Kim, Kristin, David you all should be proud to call her your mom- she was and is an amazing woman. You are always in my prayers.
  
Paulina Buraczynski (Cicero, NY )

  
September 14, 2006
Hi Kim, I am so sorry for your loss. I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family. May God bless all of you.
  
Michaela Siegel (Latham, NY )
msiegel18@hotmail.com

  
September 14, 2006
Jerry, words seem so inadequate at a time like this. Know that I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  
Marvin Jarnagin (Orlando, FL )
mrjarnagin@cvs.com


  
  
September 14, 2006
All of us have cherished every day that we had with Cathy. The time was much to short for her and for all of us that shared in her generosity and warmth. She is an inspiration to everyone and we miss her. We will always be there for your family and express our deepest condolences.
  
Tom Foster (Rockville, MD )

  
September 14, 2006
Dear Kim and Family,
Although I cannot be there with you, I want you to know that I am there in spirit. Although I never had the opportunity to meet your mom, I am sure that she must have been a very special person, just knowing the caring and thoughtful person you are tells me that she must have been a very loving mom:-)
  
Melanie Pores (Albany, NY )
mpores@nycap.rr.com

  
September 14, 2006
Kim & Family- Melissa & I are so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts & prayers are with you and your family, and if you need anything you know where to find us.
  
Mickey Krywinski & Melissa Carney (Glenville, NY )
KISSism97@yahoo.com

  
September 14, 2006
Kim, I love you honey!! I hope you know I'm here for you when you get back to school. I think about you and your family everyday. I'm so so sorry for your loss, but I know you have the strength to get through this. Love hugs and kisses.
  
Rebecca Landman (Albany, NY )

  
September 14, 2006
Jerry, Our hearts are with you and your family. Love, Mike and Janet
  
Mike Konst (San Diego, CA )

  
September 14, 2006
Jerry, Kim, Kris & David - I am so sorry to hear about Cathy. My heart goes out to the whole family. Cathy was such a sweet person and by reading the other guest messages, she truly touched many lives and lived for her family. Jerry, I wish I could be there for you, I love you like a brother, just know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. God will take good care of her now, just as she took care of you and the children. She has truly earned her wings.
  
Sue Wienckowski (Oviedo, FL )
suezmoe@bellsouth.net

  
September 14, 2006
Kim and Family,
We are so sorry for your loss. May god bless you in this time of sorrow. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
  
Jessica and Eric Tremblay (Sumter, SC )

  
September 14, 2006
Mrs. Haas meant a lot to me as did your whole family. I feel so sorry for the loss of such a great mother, wife, sister and just a spectacular woman. I know the battle you fought with her was so difficult, so trying, so painful. I don’t feel she lost though, in fact I think she won. Every time I would have the opportunity to visit her she was always working on building herself backup for the next race or running event. She is such a strong woman and showed it so well through all of this. I know she was fighting all the way up to leaving this earth. She always had her loved ones, her closest family right there with her. I love Mrs. Haas and the rest of the Haas family. I know she is looking out for you now and that is comforting for me to know. My thoughts are with you Kimmy, Mr. Haas, Kristin and David.
  
Michael Podolak (Cicero, NY )
mpodolak@yahoo.com

  
September 14, 2006
Jerry and Family,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

God Bless
  
Betsy Douglas (Camden, NY )
b_douglas@iwgbwd.com

  
September 14, 2006
Jerry and family,
My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.
Denise Kreuzer
  
Denise Kreuzer (Liverpool, NY )


September 14, 2006
Kim~ Words can't express how deeply we feel for your loss. Your family is in our prayers.
  
Colleen and Matthew Speciale (Ballston Lake, NY )

  
September 14, 2006
I worked with Cathy at MONY and always remember her smiling face. She always looked at everything with optimism and made the workday better. I remember seeing Cathy occassionally after she left MONY and she was still the same bubbly person. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours at this difficult time.
  
Ellen Rand (Cicero, NY )

  
September 14, 2006
Mr. Haas, Kim, Kristin, and David,

My thoughts and prayers are forever with all of you. I am so happy and proud to have known Cathy. She truly was an angel here on earth and is undoubtedly an angel in heaven right now. She was a wonderful mother and wife, and I believe that she will still guide, and watch over each of you everyday. May God bless all of you with all the love and support you need.
  
Eric Reed (Latham, NY )

  
September 13, 2006
To Jerry, Kim, Kristin, and David:
I am so sorry for the tragic loss of an amazing women, wife, and mother. Your mother's courage gives hope to everyone who feels that giving up is their only choice. I am so proud of the strength of your family, you are all such inspirations, and you are always in my thoughts and prayers.
  
Keleigh Thomas (Liverpool, NY )

  
September 13, 2006
To the Haas family,
although I have never met Catherine I have heard much from my girlfriend, Kelly Steele, with whom she had worked. I also know that they were very close, which makes the parting even harder. I wish you all, the strength to carry on her memory and good deeds and hope those memories will help you through your pain.
Sincerely
Walter Fischer
  
Walter Fischer (Königswinter, Germany)
w.fischer@jeanstogo.de

  
September 13, 2006
Dear Jerry and family,

I have known Cathy since she was a very little girl and have kept track of her thorough Sue over the years. I would like to express my deepest sympathy.

Carolyn Callow
  
Carolyn Callow (Columbia, MD )

  
September 13, 2006
to all of cathys family i met your mom and wife at ST MARYS CHURCH in MEXICO we had our revivals and prayer group she and i shared a special spot for each other in our hearts she was a brave person and she knew her father in heaven i have prayed for her and have asked about her often she is resting in the holy spirit now and she left behind love and faith o each one of you god bless you all it was a pleasure to know cathy sincerly valerie oneil OSWEGO NY
  
valerie oneil (oswego, NY )
voneil@gmail.com

  
September 13, 2006
Dear Kim,
Although I had never met your mother, I know what a wonderful person she was and what an impact she had on you. I know you were with her every step of the way and did all that you could for her. You are both better people for having known each other. She will forever hold a special place in your heart. Her pain and suffering are over now and she is resting in a better place. My thoughts and prayers are with you now and always. I love you! Continue to be as strong as you always were even when times are tough!
  
Jen Lenhard (Mount Holly Springs, PA )

  
September 13, 2006
Cathy, my childhood best friend, we were each others' maid of honor, marching together, drinking together, I even taught you to drive! Oh Cath, you will be so missed. Thank you for all the wonderful memories, I will cherish every single one.
Til we meet in heaven....love you always, Tess
  
Tess Lonergan (Liverpool, NY )

  
September 13, 2006
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I only wish I could be there with you to grieve. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
  
Peter Goodman (Brooklyn, NY )



September 13, 2006
Kim, (& Family)
I sit here and look at your mother's precious face, who I've never even met before, but I know how much you love her, as the tears roll down my face... I can't tell you how sorry I am and I wish there was something I could do. You are in my thoughts and just remember how strong you are and that you are LOVED. Life is something to cherish and your mother gave you that gift. So live life to the fullest you can...
I love you, Kim!
  
Lydia Renstrom (Fredonia, NY )
LCRenstrom@yahoo.com

  
September 13, 2006
Kim, I wish I could be there with you and your family. You guys are in my thoughts are prayers.
  
Tere Wislous (Albany, NY )

  
September 13, 2006
Dear Jerry, Kim Kristin & David,

It made my heart very heavy to hear of your sad news. Please know that all of your friends and family are here to support you in whatever way you may need.
  
Heidi Haas (Highlands Ranch, CO )
heidi324@qwest.net

  
September 13, 2006
Jerry, Kim, Kristin & David,
I was saddenned to hear of your loss. I know that the strength of your love for each other will comfort you. Love Peace and Strength,-Sally
  
Sally Haas-Smith (Ridgefield, CT )

  
September 13, 2006
Jerry,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  
Sam Wells (Charlotte, NC )
sam.wells@brookseckerd.com

  
September 13, 2006
Jerry, Kim, Kristen, and David,
It is hard to say the right thing at this time but please know that Kathy and all of you are in our prayers and thoughts. Just know that Kathy is in such a good and happy place and watching over all of you.

Love,
David, Marybeth, David and Lexy Giromini
  
Marybeth Smith-Giromini (Syracuse, NY )

  
September 13, 2006
May the love of friends and family carry you through your grief.
  
Marion Clifton (Charlotte, NC )

  
September 13, 2006
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  
Pat Hoffman (Philadelphia, PA )

  
September 13, 2006
Kimberly,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Sending you love and heartfelt sympathy,
  
Danielle Stokely (Albany, NY )
stokelyd@strose.edu

  
September 13, 2006
Jerry and Family

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.
  
Dave Waddell (Dayville, CT )
Dave.Waddell@brooks-rx.com


September 13, 2006
My heart and prayers go out to all left behind. I enjoyed working along with Cathy and you couldn't ask for anything more. Wish I could have done more.
  
Jeff Bernozzi (Syracuse, NY )

  
September 13, 2006
I was so sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. The thoughts of many are with you at this time of sorrow.
  
Rick Andrews (South Kingstown, RI )
rick.andrews@brooksrx.com

  
September 13, 2006
Cathy and I worked together at MONY for many years..and got together occasionally outside the office even after she left. I'll miss her. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
  
Joy Bennett (East Syracuse, NY )
dbennet1@twcny.rr.com

  
September 13, 2006
36 YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE THOSE MONY DAYS & INTRODUCING MY SISTER & YOUR BROTHER. *THROUGH THEIR MARRIAGE, & YOURS, THE YEARS WERE BUT A FLEETING MOMENT. HOW PROUD JERRY YOU MUST BE OF YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN I HEARD ABOUT KIMMY TAKING CARE OF HER MOM, IT BROUGHT ME TO TEARS. HOW IS IT THAT THE ONES WE LOVE- END UP TAKING CARE OF US WHILE THEIR MOM SHOWED BRAVERY & SUCH LOVING TOLERANCE? HER JOB IS DONE ON THIS EARTH BUT HER EXAMPLE LIVES ON IN OUR HEARTS. I PROMISE YOU THERE WILL NOT BE A DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I DON'T THINK OF HER AND ASK OUR BLESSED MOTHER TO KEEP YOUR FAMILY IN THE PALM OF HER SONS HAND. LOVE YOU & KNOW SHE IS WITH HER MOM, DAD AND BROTHER IN LAW; WHO WILL STEER US STRAIGHT, UNTIL WE MEET THEM AGAIN...LOVE, ELIZABETH, PAUL, ALEXANDRA & MICHAEL
  
ELIZABETH MERANTE (SYRACUSE, NY )
PMERANTE@TWCNY.RR.COM

  
September 13, 2006
Kim and family,

You are so right; your Mom is the most beautiful angel in heaven. My sincere sympathy,
  
Jeanne McDonald (Albany, NY )

  
September 13, 2006
Dear Jerry and Family
I want to send my sympathy, but find it hard to say the kind of things that possibly might comfort you today.
Perhaps just knowing that my thoughts are with you now, will bring you some consolation and lift you heart somehow.
Alway cherish the good memories...
and don't forget how much I care.
God Bless
Gert Myers
  
Gert Myers (Depew, NY)
gtm34@adelphia.net

  
September 13, 2006
Jerry and Family,
My thoughts and prayers are with you today and always.
Mary Jo Flowers Adamson (Flo)
St. Mary's High School
Class of 1975
  
Mary Jo Flowers Adamson (Houston, TX )
adamsonone@yahoo.com

  
September 13, 2006
Dear
Jerry & Family and Friends: We are so very sorry for your great
loss. We hold you deep within our thoughts, prayers, and hearts. May GOD hold you very close to HIS heart, giving you HIS comfort &
peace.
With our love & deepest sympathies,
Steve & Charlene LaFleur
  
Char LaFleur (Bridgeport, NY )
charlene@leadelectronics.com

  
September 13, 2006
Kim: Though it is so hard to say goodbye,lean on your faith and allow all of us who love you to help you now. Remember that as humans we cling to this life, but as Christians we know that where your dear mom is, there is no pain nor suffering, for all that has passed away and right now she is in the presence of her Lord. Our prayers are with you.

Love, Laurie Sherner and Tim Horr
  
Laurie Sherner (Leicester, NY )
sherner@geneseo.edu

  
September 13, 2006
Jerry, Kim, Kristin & David,
We are so sorry for your loss.You are in our thoughts and prayers. May your cherished memories bring a smile to your faces in the days ahead.
  
Kathy,Larry & Family (Syracuse, NY )





Page 6 of 6

  
  
  
September 13, 2006
Jerry,
I was very sadened to hear about your wife. Please know That our thoughts and prayers are with you.
John and Sherri
  
John Impaglia (Liverpool, NY )
john.impaglia@brookseckerd.com

  
September 13, 2006
My heart goes out to you at this time and in the days ahead.
  
Vito Moles (Huntington,, NY )
vito.moles@brookseckerd.com

  
September 13, 2006
Jerry and family - you certainly have our thoughts and prayers during your time of loss. May God give you strength to find peace and love from your friends and family. We send and share in your grief with love.
  
Arlie & Linda Howell (Weedsport, NY )

  
September 13, 2006
Cathy, It's been a while since we worked together at MONY. I often thought about you; wondering how your career in social services was going. My prayers are for you and your family. I am proud to have known you. Good Bless! Jeanne
  
JCS (Mattydale, NY )

  
September 13, 2006
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. God Bless.
  
Barb Pickard (Liverpool, NY )

No comments:

Post a Comment