Saturday, March 1, 2014

my boys

I have a lot on my mind, but I can't express it all.  I was looking at my perfect little boy who begs for tv with his kisses, thinking he has no idea how worried about him I am.  He is just so happy and carefree. I wish I could be like that!!

Few amazing things:

I have been hearing /I/ like in /itch/ the last few days while saying /mimi/ which is what Nicholas calls me, so I know Landon is listening a lot.  I have heard /e/ like in ed and /i/ like in bee and many other vowels.  He is varying them a lot.  It's funny because before when he babbled all day, he was louder and more confident; now that he is trying to talk, I find him quieter.  He tries so hard.  He is much more confident in his kisses-- kisses everyone, everything.  He is jumping well now, clearing the floor, not on command, but often when happy or playing around :)  AND yesterday when I dropped him at daycare, I blew him a kiss from the door and he blew me a kiss back- FIRST time.  My eyes started to get teary and I ran out to my car.  No one knew what it meant but me and him, and that's enough for me :)


Logan:- Logan is sitting up now from his belly and can get up in all four for short periods.  He is moving backwards.  Hopefully crawling soon.  He is being a pain with his solids, but I am not sure what it is.  He is fine with his teeth brushed, which Landon hated and he is pretty lax.  He is not babbling yet, but I have heard mo, yea, and mom. and /n/.

Hope the rest of the weekend goes ok.  I just wish it were warm out here. :(

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment