Sunday, June 28, 2015

hard work

So many people do not get this, not at all.  They look on with pity or are sad.  Yes, this is all unfair and everything, but you do realize I have two sweet boys.  Landon is so caring and concerned and hysterical and smart.  Logan is so observant and wants to do everything on his own, he is so funny, and he is protective.  Landon tripped yesterday and first I was holding him, and he was calming down, and logi was watching, but then as Landon usually does when something bad happens to him, he hit me, only one time, and Logi runs over and hits Landon in the head.  It made me lol.  He was so mad at him for hitting me.  The boys are so good.

Anyways, my dad typically has no idea.  So he says to me the other day that I will have to start working very hard with the boys this summer.  WHAT?!? I said Dad, I work hard with them everyday.  I have been for years.  He does not get it.  I know he means potty training, which we are doing, but still. ugh

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Just wow. People don't get it all, and it's even more frustrating when it's a family member and it seems like they should know.

    ReplyDelete